Trips are often associated with green hills or high mountains. If you’re looking for something totally different, the Gokarna Beach Trek is the perfect opportunity.
Gokarna, a small town on the Arabian coast and the site of the Hindu Pilgrimage, is home to a Mahabaleshwar Temple. The city’s many beautiful beaches attract tourists from all parts of the country. We recommend walking along the coast to truly appreciate the beauty and sanctity of Gokarna. You will fall for love at sea in your first sight!
- Trek Level:
Moderate (Difficulty Level subjective)
- Type of Route:
Rocky, Forest Routes, Beaches
- Travel distance:
10-12 km (approx.)
- With Travel (Bangalore-Bangalore) Rs 3999 (And 5% GST).
- Discount on Travel (Includes Trek, Stay, 2 Breakfasts and Dinner) Rs 2,200 (And 5 % GST)
What’s life without travel?
Travelers must plan their route to Gokarna, and then travel within Gokarna.
For complete travel information, we recommend that travelers reach Gokarna via private taxis or vehicles.
You can arrive by bus or train if possible. Please make arrangements to travel within Gokarna.
Gokarna Beach Trek – A Two-Day Overview
At 6:00 PM, depart Bangalore
- Access the Campsite at 9:00 AM (Gokarna Main Beach)
- Get up and have breakfast. You can also throw the rest of your load into the camp.
- Leave at Belekan Beach
- Paradise Beach
- Half Moon Beach
- Om Beach
- Dolphin point
- Kudle Beach
- Gokarna Beach *
- Bonfire (subjected to permits) and Overnight Sleep
- Wake up early to get energized and have breakfast
- You won’t be returning to the campground if you don’t pack your bags.
- Vibhooti Falls
- Sponsored lunch
- Sunset Boat aboard Honnavar Mangroves (your actual sponsors)
- En-Route stop for dinner (sponsored)
- Retire to Bangalore Monday morning at 5:00 AM (scheduled hour).
- Tent accommodation is available on the basis double or triple sharing. This can be divided among men and women. We can help you if you are single by calling us.
- 2 Breakfasts, 1 Dinner
- A / c Tempo Traveler, or minivan with reclining seating depending on the group size (Bangalore-Bangalore).
- Gokarna Local Transportation: Campsite to Belekan, and Back
- Plan The Unplanned – External leader
- Vibhuti Falls Access
- You can experience it.
Anything not listed above
Boating in the Honnavar Mangroves
All personal expenses
All types of insurance (health, accidental, and health)
Anything not listed above
These are the pickup times and locations:
- Udupi Grand Hotel, HSR Building | 6:30 PM – Teacher’s Column, HSR Building, Bengaluru, Karnataka.
- Licious Head Office | 7:15 PM- Old Airport Road, Domlur, Bengaluru, Karnataka.
- KTM Mekhri Circle | 8:00 pM – Mekhri Circle Junction, Raj Mahal Vilas Extension, Armane Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka.
- Yeshwanthpur Metro | 08:20 PM – Near Hallimane Restaurant, Yeshwanthpur, Bengaluru, Karnataka.
- When booking, please select the preferred location for your download from the drop-down menu.
- All changes to picks or download times will be posted 24 hours before the trip begins.
- Disposal sites will look similar to download sites.
- After all the photos are done, we’ll stop for dinner.
- A tempo traveler can be used if there are 12 people in the group. Minibuses can transport 12 people or more.
- The bus isn’t a sleeper or semi-leeper. The best back support will come from fully-comfortable push back seats. There may be slight discomfort in the back of the seats.
- Maximum 30 people
- In all our journeys, we have the same percentage of men and women.
- To confirm the event, we need at least 8 people
- If you fail to meet the minimum requirements, you will receive a full refund or a transfer option for another event. (If applicable, the transfer option will require payment or a refund balance.
Things to keep
- Face masks and hand sanitizers
- Any proof of identity (Adhar ID/Voter ID/Driver’s License) can be soft copied
- You will need a small backpack to carry all your necessities during the trip
- Power Bank
- 2 bottles water (1 liter each)
- Raincoats / Bag covers for when it rains
- Three pairs of clothes
- Accessory for the bathroom
- Comfortable shoes that can be worn for walking
- Lazy flip-flops in the camp
- Use a flashlight or headlamp at night
- Portable chargers for your electricity
- Use polybags to pack your wet clothes
- Additional money to pay for food that is not part of the travel plan